Weddings are very special and you need the best people behind the lens to photograph it in the right way.
Here is the reason why you should select Cusp Concepts for capturing your Wedding:
- We have photographers who are graduates from premium design schools who bring in the creative aspects into photography.
- Our style of photography is to capture candid shots and moments, without being intrusive or demanding for a pose.
- Wedding photos should reveal a story and to fulfil this objective, the photographer owns the photos from the minute it was taken till it's delivered.
- We would love to do one outdoor photo shoot at an exotic location with the couple before the wedding, this really helps to complete the story.
- We believe in doing it right the first time with minimal post-processing. Post-processing is only to make our work more creative but not to fix errors.
- We love to use natural light and avoid artificial light (1000 watt) as much as possible. Our few cents to help save the earth.
- Creativity married with the Best Technology is a great combination, and we swear by it!
- We use a combination of world class professional cameras and lenses, which are typically, used in premium fashion studios.
- At Cusp Concepts we have streamlined our workflows/processes so that the photos are available within a week and published online.
- We have the tech know-how to help publish the photos online, share them on popular social networking sites and on your mobile phone; so that you can share them with your friends and family anywhere in the world.
- We have the infrastructure to make the photos available online for you to choose and/or order the photos the way you want in the final album.
- We provide both a digital copy of the album which would be shared on the website for your friends and family to download at once along with high resolution photos on a DVD and a Pen drive.
- We also undertake photography projects to capture engagements, celebrations before and after a wedding as well.
All that remains as a memory of a wedding in the later years are the photos.
We are artists at Cusp Concepts; we try to make a masterpiece out of every project!