I have always been intrigued by the physics of optics from when my dad introduced me to his film camera 20+ years ago, that’s how I got into photography and only later that I realised that making memories and documenting life is truly my primary objective.
I believe that memories are made immortal only if they are available on visual media. Otherwise it’s just a fragment that can wither away over time in ones brain.
I like the classic way of doing things, making things and working on things. A purist of sorts. I’m right now on a journey to learn more about people and people’s psychology and hence love to read anything on philosophy.
If I’m not on a photoshoot or editing in my small Home-office studio, I spend my time with my family. You can follow my updates below.
|Tweets by @phalgunp
We @CuspConcepts are:
- A team of graduates from professional schools.
- Eco-conscious individuals
- Focused on creativity, fresh perspectives and bring out an artsy style in our work to translate every assignment into a masterpiece
- Geeks and gadget freaks who dont just use the equipment, they USE the equipment to its max. capability.
- In simple words, our job is to make your big day even more special with memories that’ll last a life time